Saturday 15 February 2014

Yoga update - Week Two

We are still loving yoga here, today we actually went out an bought the girls their own yoga mat from Big W so they stop trying to steal mine when they feel they want to join in!

With the drama of bush fires last week I missed a few days practise, but have definitely made it up the past two days by starting Power Yoga.  Seeing as I had only been doing a post natal program and it was becoming too easy I got myself a new dvd, I didn't realise there were different types of yoga, forgive me and remember I'm still very new to it all, so when I bought Power Yoga.  I didn't really know what to expect, well lets just say that it is bloody hard and a real work out.

The first go at it I only made it through the first 20 mins out of the hour program! The next day was better and I managed 40 mins, I'm hoping tomorrow I will be able to do the whole hour.  I am starting to really feel a difference with myself both physically and mentally, starting to feel stronger.

My body is sore today but my spirit is feeling fab!


No comments:

Post a Comment